TO: Our Valued Residents
FROM: Polaris Property Management
RE: Updated Information on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Polaris Property Management has been closely monitoring developments of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and other governmental entities in real-time to inform operational decisions that safeguard the well-being of our residents and team members, alike. In the event of a COVID-19 diagnosis at one of our properties, or of one of our associates, Polaris’ response plan will include immediately contacting the local, state, and federal health authorities. All other response measures will follow the guidance of health officials.
During this global pandemic, Polaris is taking steps to do our part to limit the spread of the COVID-19. The following are immediately effective temporary policies:
- Amenities are open at full capacity. Reservations are not required, and face masks are optional for residents who are fully vaccinated.
- Residents who are unvaccinated must wear a mask to protect themselves and others. By not wearing a mask, residents attest to the fact that they are fully vaccinated.
- Social distancing is still recommended while using the amenities and in common areas.
- Our teams will continue with our cleaning schedule; however, it is recommended that you clean the areas/equipment before and after each use.
- Our leasing office is open; however, we encourage you to contact us through RentCafe resident portal, via email, or via phone.
- If you wish to have an in-person meeting, we do require that you wear a face mask and maintain social distancing in our leasing office. If you run into any members of our on-site teams, we ask that you maintain social distancing and please respect their use of a face mask.
CDC recommended measures we can all take to prevent the spread of illness:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick, and keep sick children home as well.
- Cover your cough or sneeze, then immediately discard any tissues.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Polaris will be performing routine environmental cleaning daily with disinfecting products in all common areas.
If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19, you should immediately contact your heath provider and local health authorities.
We will continue to monitor the developing information regarding Coronavirus and keep you updated. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Information Resources for Coronavirus (COVID-19):
Coping With Stress During Infectious Disease Outbreaks?(PDF)
Raiven is an absolute amazing Manager. The building is clean and well kept. She does a great job of making residents feel like people. I love it at Fulton.- Royal Goddess - Google
Raven is exactly what you expect a building manager to be she has been a complete professional for the past 5 years. She does a great job with responding back if there's anything that needs to be fixed or changed around the house/building and most importantly she doesn't waste any time and always gets the job done within a timely matter....- Reggie - Yelp